Leading The Charge Towards Decarbonizing Commercial Real Estate:
With the increased “hybrid” back-to-work nature of the modern workforce, the occupancy levels in office buildings have become even more variable. This uneven utilization increases the benefit of deploying Feedback’s occupant count-based demand control ventilation strategy. Importantly, the resulting reduction in energy usage and related GHG emissions does not negatively impact the tenant experience because the ventilation rates in the offices areas go up and down with the number of occupants in an HVAC zone automatically when our technology platform is utilized. Temperature set points are reached and maintained more efficiently. We call this data driven approach to demand control ventilation “Sustainable IAQ.”
Additionally, with the emergence of legislative pressures such as Local Law 97 in New York and others not dissimilar imposing harsh penalties, there has never been a better time to take action and strive towards leading the sector in energy efficiency and GHG reduction initiatives. It starts now and it starts with Feedback Solutions.
The benefits of implementing Feedback’s solution in Office buildings include:
- Decreased operating costs. Great news for Tenants.
- Reduced GHG emissions – an effective method to help meet ESG targets and avoid current and future legislated penalties that are costly and create reputational risk.
- Ease of implementation – tenant’s use of their space is not interrupted. The sensors we use can be installed after hours. On a typical office floor, the sensors we use are installed in the common area/elevator lobby.
- Low cap ex – relative to many energy efficiency initiatives.
- Highly competitive ROIs and payback periods even before the incentives that our solution typically attracts.
- The provision of highly accurate space utilization analytics and reports for the operations and property management teams – allowing for informed operational decisions. The leasing and marketing teams also benefit from these insights with visibility to the patterns of when and where the occupants are in the building.
- No privacy concerns for tenants or staff – the sensor technologies we deploy do not collect or store any personal data.
- Reduced wear and tear on critical HVAC equipment.
Asset Management, Sustainability, Operations, Property Management, Security, Marketing, and the Leasing teams all receive value from our solution. Feedback Solutions – where Proptech and Cleantech converge.
Sensor Location Map
- Zone VAV Occupancy Sensor
- Full Floor Occupant Count
Track Actionable Data Across Your Portfolio
- Understand exactly how your facilities are actually being utilized and glean meaningful insights into patterns throughout the day, week, and month. Make informed decisions on staffing, security, and cleaning schedules. Connect this infrastructure with your Building Management System and reduce your energy consumption and GHG emissions.
- Connect this infrastructure with your Building Management System and reduce your energy consumption and GHG emissions.