Join the progressive Municipalities that have implemented the Feedback Solution
Municipalities have the responsibility to operate multiple facility types including recreation centers, auditoriums, swimming pools, libraries, museums, administrative buildings, and more. Increasing utility rates and pressure to reduce GHG emissions for these buildings – often open for extended hours – can be challenging given budgetary constraints. Feedback Solutions can be an effective, non-disruptive way to significantly decrease operating costs in a number of these buildings by as much as 40% of the HVAC-related energy spend. We can also provide real-time occupant counts for swimming pools leading to reduced water consumption and pool operating costs.
The benefits of implementing Feedback’s solution in Municipal buildings:
- Decreased operating costs and GHG emissions.
- Facilities can continue full operations during the installation of our solution as our sensor technology can be installed in off hours and the balance of the implementation is completed behind the scenes.
- Data-driven IAQ strategy.
- Low cap-ex – relative to many energy efficiency initiatives.
- Reduced wear and tear on critical HVAC equipment.
- No privacy concerns for visitors – the sensor technologies we utilize are GDPR compliant.
- Insights into how each facility is utilized over the course of the day, week, and month through the highly accurate space utilization data we produce as a valuable by-product of our real-time occupant count-based solution.
Municipalities can be assisted with reaching their sustainability goals with our budget-friendly solution without interrupting the important programs being run in these facilities.
Sensor Location Map
- Zone VAV Occupancy Sensor
- Full Floor Occupant Count
Track Actionable Data Across Your Portfolio
- Understand exactly how your facilities are actually being utilized and glean meaningful insights into patterns throughout the day, week, and month. Make informed decisions on staffing, security, and cleaning schedules. Connect this infrastructure with your Building Management System and reduce your energy consumption and GHG emissions.
- Connect this infrastructure with your Building Management System and reduce your energy consumption and GHG emissions.